Friday, January 11, 2013

Obsessions #1



It's Friday (yey!) and amid my head pounding and the list of things needing to be done this weekend I am quite overwhelmed.
So let's just take a look at pretty and wonderful things around the net for my sake.


Scathingly Brilliant
This blog I found this week and am completely loving. I can't wait to see all her collections. Her latest post was about her collection of brooches.

In turn I was led to find these lovelies:
Zodiac Constellation Wooden Brooches "Oh My Stars"
Shade of a Bonsai

A few more Etsy lovelies:
1920s necklace / Flapper Necklace / Pink Glass Beaded Necklace
Friendly Fox Vintage
Matching Pair of Vintage Aladdin "Pump-a-Drink", Thermos
Mystic Lily
Modern Mint- Paper Straws- Set of 12
Le Box Boutique


New tunes to Whistle:


First Aid Kit
        


Jesse Y Joy


No comments:

Post a Comment

CONNECTIONS