Tuesday, March 5, 2013

21 Smoothies

21 Smoothies 
My Alkalinity Bliss looking a little more light green... and a tarte lipstick I got from the January Glossybox... Its a little scary too! Ha!
Blueberry Ginger:
People MAKE THIS NOW!
I have been a little bad on posting these and other
things but here is a little round up of two more. 
I haven't done my smoothie today. I decided it should be
a dinner thin. 

I'm just too tired! lol

So the alkalinity smoothie was actually pretty good. 
Definitely for being a green (mine turned out baby green)
smoothie it is still very easy and tasty.

The real star of wonderful flavor was the blueberry ginger.
This wonderful lavender/purple smoothie was sooooo good guys.
The blueberry gives it the fruity and the ginger the freshness.
It's pure perfection!

via


Serves 1-2
½ pear
¼ avocado
1 packed cup spinach
¼ cup coconut water
1 cup almond milk
1 tsp chia seeds
1 scoop protein powder (hemp, pumpkin or pea works great!)
pure water
BLEND all ingredients.
via
Serves 1
1 cup almond milk (or milk of choice)
¼ cup blueberries
1 frozen banana
3 Tbsp ginger juice
BLEND all ingredients together


No comments:

Post a Comment

CONNECTIONS